Wednesday, December 17, 2014

Making Christmas Presents ~ Dandelion Doe


So, I've had a little break for Instagram recently, but not really by choice. It seems as though a mouse (I hope it's a mouse) ate through the cords on our wireless router. I've ordered a new one but it is just taking it's sweet time getting here. Ya know, mice are really cute, in say, stuffed animal form or Beatrix Potter books, but in real life... yeah, not so much.  In the meantime I've been making Christmas presents!!!  I made Dandelion Doe from Alicia Paulson's pattern to go with the Maggie Rabbit I made last year.


My daughter knitted the head scarf for me. Although I can knit I just don't enjoy it much as crocheting and definitely not as much as sewing :) I have a few more things to make and wrap up.
I wanted to pop in and say HI!!! I'll be back soon with some exciting news and some fun giveaways!!!
Hope all is well with you.

Happy Sewing!
xo Erin

14 comments:

Heidi Staples said...

Erin, this is ADORABLE!!! I can't get over the cuteness. So glad to hear that you're doing okay, and hope you're back up on IG again soon. Hugs, friend!

vintage grey said...

Those pesky little mice! ;) So adorable and sweet!! I need to learn how to knit to give it a try. Love that you knit and your daughter knits! So fun!! Merry Christmas to you and yours!! xo Heather

Carla said...

Erin. So sweet. Merry Christmas to you and yours

quilty stitches said...

Hi hi!! Awe, she's a cutie!! I made Maggie Rabbit last year too and I'm working on Juniper Kitty at the moment. Luckily we've been catching our mice before they get into the house - except the little Christmas mice I've made to hang on the tree hehe!! Have a Merry Christmas. xx's

traditional_quilter said...

I love your Dandelion Doe! She is just adorable! Merry Christmas!

Gina said...

miss you on IG!! Your Miss Doe is so sweet and that is awesome your daughter can knit! The bonnet really completes the outfit! I hope you and your crew have a wonderful Christmas!!!

charlotte said...

Merry Christmas Erin! I am not on instagram, so I am happy to see you here! The doe is so cute! I made Maggie rabbit, but now, I want to make this one too.

Jennie @ Porch Swing Quilts said...

Merry Christmas Erin! This is darling! And I'm with you - real life mice are not nearly as cute as fictional ones.

You should link this up on my blog - doing a Santa's Sweatshop giveaway!

Indianna said...

She's so incredibly sweet and the bonnet is superb, just so perfect.

Christine S said...

Super adorable!!

Maryse said...

The cutest thing ever! :-)

Michele T said...

I love her!! Every little detail is awesome too!

donna said...

So sweet. I love her.
Merry Christmas.
Hugs
donna

Sarah said...

Eww mice. We had a mouse plague here in South Australia early this year. It was gross, then worse when we had to bait and they died in the roof and wall cavities. I believe that they would have chewed through your wire. They chewed through the phone line in my Principals office!

>

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...