Wednesday, March 16, 2016

Crossroads Quilt Along ~ Diamond Block

Good morning! I finished second set of blocks for the Crossroads Quilt Along with Fat Quarter Shop and Joanna Figueroa. I really like the colors for these diamond blocks. I think Fig Tree has the best browns. They're always very soft and pretty. 


Here are all of my blocks so far! I'm really enjoying this quilt along. Strawberry Fields Revisited is so pretty. I'm looking forward to seeing this beauty come together. 


It's been fun to see blocks from people not using the same fabric too. I love the different choices others are making. You can check out blocks by others in the Crossroads Facebook group and also by using the hashtag #crossroadsquiltalong on social media like Instagram. 

Joanna of Fig Tree Quilts (@figtreequilts)
Pat Sloan (@quilterpatsloan)
April of Prairie Grass Patterns (@amrosenthal)
Tina of Emily Ann's Kloset (@emilyannskloset)
Melissa of Oh How Sweet (@ohhowsweet)
Angie of Gnome Angel (@gnomeangel)
Vanessa of Lella Boutique (@lellaboutique)
Melissa of Happy Quilting (@happyquiltingmc)
Erin of Why Not Sew (@whynotsewquilts)
Greg of Grey Dogwood Studio (@greydogwoodstudio)
Sondra of Out of the Blue Quilts (@sondradavison)
Sedef of Down Grapevine Lane (@downgrapevinelane)
Taunja of Carried Away Quilting (@taunjalynn)

Happy Sewing!
xo Erin


5 comments:

Amy B. said...

The colors are beautiful! I can't wait to see this finished, either!

BillieBee (billiemick) said...

I agree...lovin' the fabrics for your sweet blocks.

Sandy said...

Can you tell me why when I go to download the pattern for this second block that there are no cutting directions for the colored fabric, only for the background.

Erin @ Why Not Sew? Quilts said...

HI Sandy,
The instructions for cutting the printed fabrics is a PDF inter fabric requirements on the Jolly Jabber blog. Here is a link to the PDF.
http://www.fatquartershop.com/media/blog/Crossroads/Crossroads-Download-1-FabricRequirements.pdf
Hope that helps!
Thanks!
xo Erin

Live a Colorful Life said...

Your blocks are beautiful. I have the patterns, but am having trouble narrowing down my fabric choices. *sigh*

>

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...